Anti spam policy
Standard anti spam policy suitable for all websites and businesses
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
You need to ensure clients that you discourage spamming. Though there is no specific and applicable legislation this document is essential for your website when you are offering email service to members, subscribers or users.
This document is suitable for any person, business or organisation controlling a web site and offering email service to members/users.
Application and features
- Spells out the precise anti spamming policy;
- Protection of the web master from claims on account of misuse of server;
- Provides reference to ongoing obligations to users;
- User friendly language without use of any complex legal vocabulary;
- Assurance and a word of caution to clients;
- Suitable for simple and complicated web sites.
- Spamming defined;
- Scope for identity and contact information in the event of spamming.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker