Business transfer agreement: incorporation of a sole trader or partnership to a company
Comprehensive agreement similar to the other business sale agreements, however, this document provides specifically for matters which will arise when selling to your own company
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for the sale of a business by either a company or a limited liability partnership or one or more individuals.
This business sale agreement is suitable for any individual or company selling or buying a business or enterprise of any type to his own company.
- Terms of the agreement for sale and list of subject matter of sale
- Allocation of purchase price, when and how it is to be paid
- What happens to complete the transaction
- Dealing with counting and hand over of stocks
- Responsibility for creditors and debtors
- Seller's warranties
- Seller's future activities
- Mediation of a dispute before court action
- Other usual provisions to protect your interest
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny