Collaboration agreement: technology and marketing
This agreement will be instrumental in setting up a relationship between two parties who seek to collaborate with each other to contribute by way of their specific skill sets one with technical and another with marketing in a revenue sharing module for working on continuous stream projects to augment the current production of one of the parties and help scale up its operations;
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This marketing collaboration agreement sets the terms between any two businesses coming together for the purposes of marketing and promoting one of them. Most businesses service a niche market. It makes sense to use a professional marketing agency to help provide marketing services.
The document includes revenue sharing provisions, however, the marketing businesses could be remunerated in a straight payoff if the parties prefer.
This marketing agreement also provides for a work on ongoing tasks, which are often required in marketing. It is also suitable for one off projects.
There is no specific laws that regulate a collaboration agreement such as this. This marketing agreement is therefore very comprehensive. It provides a set of ides for you to edit and amend as you see fit, to meet the specific requirements of your deal.
Application and features
- Suitable for use in India and internationally;
- Consists of a large numbers of variables to suit various circumstances and address all eventualities;
- Suitable for any business;
- Comprehensive provisions ensure a transparent agreement;
- User friendly; drawn in plain and simple English.
- Relationship, roles and responsibilities of parties;
- Proprietary rights and license arrangement;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Training, Development and Information;
- Division of Proceeds of Sale;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Mutual Hold Harmless;
- Termination and what happens afterwards;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny