Patent assignment agreement
Standard agreement for the assignment of any Indian patent
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document template helps regulate the arrangement reached between the owner(s) of a patent assigning the same in favour of someone for a consideration in terms of money.
Our document is a simple, brief and comprehensive solution that addresses all the eventualities in this highly sensitive matter of great legal significance.
The document as drawn is generic, without specific reference to any industry segment or field of business; thus useful for general application in the context;
Who will use this document?
- Any person, business or organisation - owner of a patent assigning the patent in favour of another for a consideration;
- Any person, business or organisation – seeking assignment of a patent from the owner.
Application and features
- User friendly language without use of much complex legal vocabulary;
- Simple, polite, brief and courteous;
- Suitable for simple and complicated situations.
- Consideration, amount and payment;
- Very specific identification of the patent;
- Dispute resolution;
- Succession and assignment;
- Representations and warranties;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny