Project marketing consultancy agreement
This document is for use by a marketing consultant providing any marketing consultancy service to a construction company. Comprehensive and easy to edit, use for a single service or turnkey instruction.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this Document
The project marketing consultancy can be provided by an individual, firm or a company to assist the builder in the process of marketing of a particular or several projects in a particular territory or otherwise.
The document is drawn to spell out variables and very specific duties on the part of the marketer and essentially goes on to address each and every eventuality in the concept.
Who will use this document?
This document is meant to be used by companies in the business of building and development of residential and commercial projects who wish to engage the services of a project marketing consultancy professional to market their project.
On the other hand, this document is useful for individuals, firms and companies engaged in providing professional consultancy for marketing of building projects on a turnkey arrangement basis. The document can also come to be a handy checklist for the consultants to outline their terms and conditions for handling the marketing of building projects on behalf of the builders / developers.
Applications and features
- One of the key features of the this document is the manner in which certain terms of business in the arrangement have been defined;
- The document further goes on to outline the roles and responsibilities of each of the parties to the agreement while clearly specifying the details of the project put up for sale by the builder;
- With minor changes the document can be amended to be made adaptable in the concept of sale of goods and services;
- The document is also ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- The language of the document is user friendly as the same has been drawn in plain and simple English;
- There are comprehensive provisions which provide ideas for the user.
- Scope of work of the marketer in the arrangement
- Assignment and sub-contracting options clearly defined
- Fees and remuneration of the marketer
- Obligations of marketer
- Obligations of the builder
- Relationship of parties
- Duration and termination
- Dispute resolution
- Force majeure
- Miscellaneous matters
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker