Residential tenancy agreement: rent a house or apartment
Standard residental tenancy agreement for the rental of any residential property - furnished, unfurnished of any type (house, flat, apartment and so on)
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This lease agreement covers residential premises. Though designed primarily to protect the interests of the Landlord, both sides can have a fair deal. Compliance with Rent regulations is a complicated exercise. You need to be extra cautious. Hence use only Net Lawman documents for compliance.
One of those detailed Lease Agreements that covers all the possible eventualities that may arise in the landlord-tenant relationship essentially to avoid litigation at a later stage.
Who will use this document?
Any one wanting to let out premises or taking one on lease for residential use.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest.;
- Sub letting not allowed;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including stamp duty and registration;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations.
- Compliance with existing rent laws;
- Rent: paid monthly in advance;
- Security Deposit;
- User charges; Cable etc.
- Payment provisions: all payments the tenant might have to make;
- Use allowed: including list of prohibited activities;
- Premature termination;
- Inspection by Lessor; to view or show prospective lenders or buyers;
- Rent review;
- Condition and Repairs:
- Fittings and Fixtures;
- Insurance: Lessor insures;
- Procedure after termination;
- Dispute resolution.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker