Software development agreement
Software development often begins as a one off, fixed term project - however, as demand increases, it frequently becomes and ongoing agreement for development and maintenance. Use this document to ensure both parties are protected.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
One time arrangement providing blanket terms and conditions for recurring performances of the Developer is the concept contemplated by this Agreement. By executing this Master Software Development Agreement, the Client engages a Developer to perform on Software Development projects through Work Statements issued by the Client from time to time as per the needs of the Client.
This document will cater to a long term business arrangement between a Client and a Software Developer engaged to perform on a variety of Computer Software Development projects.
The intention and purpose is to make the document suitable to cover International transactions, however, it can also be used for domestic version of a similar arrangement;
Who will use this document?
- Any business arranging terms with a developer in the foreign / domestic market to provide computer software development services;
- A developer capable of providing such and similar services to a foreign/local company or business in a long term business arrangement and not for one specific project.
Application and features
- Suitable for foreign/domestic business arrangements;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Simple English and user friendly;
- Detailed explanatory notes to help proper execution and implementation.
- Confidentiality and non-compete clauses;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Developer’s warranties and representations;
- Developer’s compensation and payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- Mutual hold harmless;
- Relationship of parties; Indemnity and limitation of liabilities;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker