Software distribution agreement
Standard distribution agreement but drawn only for the distribution of software
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This agreement is drawn with specific reference to Distribution of Computer software. The document suitably covers the business needs of an arrangement between a Software developer and seller/distributor. A distribution agreement is also regulated by Company law and our document complies with all of those regulations. The details have been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document. Kindly ensure to go through the notes before using the document.
The agreement provides for conditional appointment of sub-distributors within the territory and imposes strict responsibilities on the distributor there for.
The document is suitable for International transactions as well.
Who will use this document?
A Company arranging terms for a distribution arrangement of a computer software with a partnership, proprietorship firm or another Company in India for a defined territory.
Application and features
- Comprehensive provisions to comply with Company law regulations;
- Suitable for sale and distribution of computer software and adaptable for services;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved;
- Payment of security deposit by the Distributor;
- Activation code; 7 days’ serial key; 15 days money back guarantee.
- Principal’s conditions of supply;
- Restrictions on distributor selling outside the agreement;
- Restrictions on distributor selling competitive products;
- Duration and termination; matters after termination;
- Terms of sale that include payments;
- Confidentiality; Customer service;
- Non competition; Trade marks;
- Further development; limitation of liability;
- Relationship of parties; Indemnification; Governing law;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny