Special power of attorney: file documents for registration
Special power of attorney to file and lodge documents for registration in the office of the sub-registrar.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Use this special Power of Attorney template for appointing an attorney to present, file and lodge documents for registration in the office of the sub-registrar.
Who will use this document?
This document is for an individual wishing to set up a power of attorney in favour of another authorizing the attorney to lodge documents in the office of the sub-registrar.
Application and features
- Spells out very specific duties on the part of attorney;
- Provides you with an easy reference as to your obligations;
- Accurate, brief and comprehensive;
- Suitable for simple or complicated matters;
- This is a generic legal document in MS Word Format, and is not specific to any country, province, or region.
- Identity and personal information of the executant and attorney;
- Provision for specific information of the court case;
- Signing in the presence of witnesses;
- Extent of powers of the attorney very clearly and specifically defined.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny