Web hosting agreement
Most host ISPs will prefer standard terms. Occasionally however, you will need a document with agreed specific terms. This document will form the basis of your contract with majorinternetpresence.com or in other circumstances of non-standard services.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
For a host company: this documents are vital for a sound relationship between you and your client. You need to be fully protected.
For a client, web site hosting usually turns into a long-term affair. As the value of your web site increases, you will want to know that it is in every way “safe”. The terms and conditions in these documents help you to get the contract right.
Who will use this document?
- Any person or company who wants to place their web site with a host who will provide Internet access;
- Any person or company who operates a web site hosting business;
- Any person or company who wants to place their own hardware installation with a co-location host who will provide Internet access.
Application and features
- Non-partisan agreement to protect both clients and hosts. This agreement will be preferred by hosting customers , because standard form terms and conditions tend to be both inflexible and biased heavily in favour of the host;
- Suitable for almost all small or medium sized web sites;
- Suitable for hosting on either a shared or a dedicated server;
- Protects both sides.
- Summary of agreement;
- Representative liaison;
- Price and payment;
- Late payment surcharge;
- Bandwidth and disk usage;
- Duration and termination;
- No refund;
- Third party software rights;
- Acceptable use policy;
- System and network security;
- The Customer indemnifies Host;
- Customer contact details;
- Interruption to service;
- Host's disclaimer;
- Limitation of liability;
- No duty to monitor;
- Visitors to Host site;
- Other legal provisions.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
By Jatin Baraiya 26 November 2013
I have been using netlawman services for my company documentation and important contracts i need to sign with all the stake holders. And i m glad to say that quality of contract templates available are comprehensive and up to the mark. One suggestion I would like to give is that as available documents are more like templates with required clauses mentioned very clearly, it would be helpful to give an example with one specific context for each document. For example: sales distributorship agreement can be described giving an example for say Electronic hardware product sales distributorship.
Net Lawman responds 09 December 2013
We have tried your suggestion from time to time. We do it for documents where the buyer may have difficulty in recognising what he wants. However, we also consider that many people may fail to recognise their own requirement if the example given seems to be too remote. For some documents we do give several examples and hope the potential customer recognises one of them.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny