Why use Net Lawman for your drafting
We'll provide an estimate in advance for the specification you give us. We promise that the final price will not be higher unless you change your instructions significantly after work has started, or if you need more help. If that happens, we'll agree any extra cost before we do the extra work. This doesn't happen often. We don't charge for hidden extras such as stationery and office expenses.
The fee estimate is calculated on a fixed hourly rate for our time, and includes the time we spend discussing your requirements with you as well as the time we spend drafting the contract, letter or agreement you need. If you buy a document and decide later to have a bespoke version written, we will of course deduct the cost of that document from your bill.
What sort of law we cover
- a lease and management agreement for an airfield and trading terms for aircraft owners using it
- a joint venture agreement between property developers
- a limited partnership agreement for a financial services partnership
- a shareholders’ agreement drawn to protect a large investor funding a start-up
- business terms for a specialist tour operator
- terms for an intermediary setting up agency for animal health insurance
- an assignment of rights for a television series
- a franchise agreement for a restaurant operator
- assisting a national sports body in redrafting their constitution
- an export contract for a manufacturer
- SaaS business terms and conditions