Administration cum surety bond
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Submission of an Administration-cum-Surety Bond is a statutory necessity for any person to whom the grant of letter of administration in respect of a Will is committed by way of a judgment on the culmination of probate proceedings by the Court of competent jurisdiction under The Indian Succession Act, 1925.
This is a Bond, which is to be given to the District Judge (as per law) with one or more surety or sureties as the Court may direct by way of the rendering of the Judgment, for due collection, getting in and administering the estate of the deceased, whose Will has been the subject matter of the probate proceedings.
The District Judge essentially demands this bond from every person to whom probate is granted.
We have also provided for an Affidavit to be filed by the person standing as Surety in support of the Administration-cum-Surety Bond.
Who will use this document?
Any person to whom, grant of letter of administration in respect of a Will is committed by way of a judgment on the culmination of probate proceedings in a Court of competent jurisdiction.
Application and features
- Designed to commensurate with the requirements of appropriate provisions in The Indian Succession Act, 1925;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Standard documents to meet statutory provisions;
- Detailed notes that help you execute the bond and Affidavit.
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.;
- Terms of settlement that appropriately protect both parties;
- Warranties and representation of the executant and surety;
- Specific reference to judgment, Will and name of deceased;
- Identification proof of the surety.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny