- Length:3 pages (692 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Our document complies with the prescribed legal provisions pertaining to Adoption of an Orphan by a Hindu living in India or abroad from an Orphanage or the guardian of an orphan child – boy or girl. The responsibilities of the Orphanage manager or the guardian of the orphan child taking statutory permissions for giving the child in adoption have been precisely defined in the document drawn by us.
The document has been designed to protect all the parties and is neutral as such. Explanatory notes provided with the document help the user with other relevant formalities and modalities in the concept.
Who will use this document?
- Anyone taking an orphan child in adoption from an orphanage or a guardian of the orphan;
- The orphanage manager / guardian of an orphan child giving the child in adoption.
Application and features
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects all sides;
- Effective also for International transactions;
- Plain English, user friendly with no use of complex legalese;
- Statutory provisions complied.
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Terms of settlement;
- Practical terms;
All rights reserved