Adoption agreement: orphan
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Our document complies with the prescribed legal provisions pertaining to Adoption of an Orphan by a Hindu living in India or abroad from an Orphanage or the guardian of an orphan child – boy or girl. The responsibilities of the Orphanage manager or the guardian of the orphan child taking statutory permissions for giving the child in adoption have been precisely defined in the document drawn by us.
The document has been designed to protect all the parties and is neutral as such. Explanatory notes provided with the document help the user with other relevant formalities and modalities in the concept.
Who will use this document?
- Anyone taking an orphan child in adoption from an orphanage or a guardian of the orphan;
- The orphanage manager / guardian of an orphan child giving the child in adoption.
Application and features
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects all sides;
- Effective also for International transactions;
- Plain English, user friendly with no use of complex legalese;
- Statutory provisions complied.
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Terms of settlement;
- Practical terms;
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny