- Length:1 pages (250 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
You need to ensure clients that you discourage spamming. Though there is no specific and applicable legislation this document is essential for your website when you are offering email service to members, subscribers or users.
This document is suitable for any person, business or organisation controlling a web site and offering email service to members/users.
Application and features
- Spells out the precise anti spamming policy;
- Protection of the web master from claims on account of misuse of server;
- Provides reference to ongoing obligations to users;
- User friendly language without use of any complex legal vocabulary;
- Assurance and a word of caution to clients;
- Suitable for simple and complicated web sites.
- Spamming defined;
- Scope for identity and contact information in the event of spamming.