Revocation of power of attorney and appointment of a new attorney
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This deed of Revocation of Power of Attorney serves dual purpose of appointing the new attorney as well making the replacement an easy exercise besides irrefutable and faultless.
The new attorney is given all the powers as earlier one and there is essentially no change. The change in scope of powers granted to the new attorney is however possible.
Any one wanting to appoint a new Power of Attorney (Special or General) replacing the earlier attorney by way of a single deed of power of attorney.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for appointment of a new Power of Attorney;
- validity of actions until the date of execution of the new deed of power of attorney.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker