Caretaker agreement: for a vacant house
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
You have a house not occupied by you or your family for various reasons including posting abroad or in a different city. You decide not to rent the house to a tenant but wish the same to be taken care of and maintained by a Caretaker – professional or otherwise. The terms and conditions that we have designed for entering into an agreement with a Caretaker may help you to get the Caretaker perform the necessary role and not deviate from the agreed terms. Get the Caretaker to sign this agreement to firm up a secure arrangement. The details of execution have also been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document. The document, as a matter of fact has been designed to protect the interests of both the parties – the owner and the Caretaker.
Who will use this document?
- Any owner of the house - arranging terms with a Caretaker – professional or otherwise;
- A Caretaker arranging terms with the owner of a house property.
Application and features
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions.
- Obligations of the parties;
- Caretaker’s fees and payment thereof;
- Duration and Termination;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Owner’s obligations;
- Status of parties.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker