Club rules and constitution
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
It is necessary to prepare a Memorandum of Association and the Rules and regulations regulating the management of the Society; we have drawn both the documents to provide you with a ready reckoner / check list; Just find seven persons to fill their names in and the doc is ready to be filed with the Registrar of Societies;
Kindly note, however, that both documents (IN-CPcl01/ IN-CPart04) are mandatory requirement for filing in respect of registration of a Society. You have to therefore, consider purchasing both the above documents together as any one of them is incomplete without the other.
Who will use these documents?
Any group of persons seeking to form a Society for religious, educational or charitable purposes.
Application and features
- Explanatory notes guide you to make best use of the document as drawn or to carry out changes to suit peculiar requirement;
- Very comprehensive, precise and brief;
- Suitable for any size, purpose and objective leading to formation of society;
- Very specific to formation of an unincorporated society;
- Trustees to manage the property of the society.
- Name of Society;
- Objects of society;
- Details of members;
- Election of Governing body;
- Administration and Bank Accounts;
- Audit of accounts;
- General meetings;
- Alteration of rules;
- Trustees to manage properties of society;
- Appointment of trustees;
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny