- Length:10 pages (4770 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
It is necessary to prepare a Memorandum of Association and the Rules and regulations regulating the management of the Society; we have drawn both the documents to provide you with a ready reckoner / check list; Just find seven persons to fill their names in and the doc is ready to be filed with the Registrar of Societies;
Kindly note, however, that both documents (IN-CPcl01/ IN-CPart04) are mandatory requirement for filing in respect of registration of a Society. You have to therefore, consider purchasing both the above documents together as any one of them is incomplete without the other.
Who will use these documents?
Any group of persons seeking to form a Society for religious, educational or charitable purposes.
Application and features
- Explanatory notes guide you to make best use of the document as drawn or to carry out changes to suit peculiar requirement;
- Very comprehensive, precise and brief;
- Suitable for any size, purpose and objective leading to formation of society;
- Very specific to formation of an unincorporated society;
- Trustees to manage the property of the society.
- Name of Society;
- Objects of society;
- Details of members;
- Election of Governing body;
- Administration and Bank Accounts;
- Audit of accounts;
- General meetings;
- Alteration of rules;
- Trustees to manage properties of society;
- Appointment of trustees;
The price was modest too, excellent value.
Highly recommended. This is our "go to" site from now for legal drafts.
Simple process to aquire, and easy to format into the finished doc.
I have no suggestions on anything that needs changing.