- Length:13 pages (3650 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This marketing collaboration agreement sets the terms between any two businesses coming together for the purposes of marketing and promoting one of them. Most businesses service a niche market. It makes sense to use a professional marketing agency to help provide marketing services.
The document includes revenue sharing provisions, however, the marketing businesses could be remunerated in a straight payoff if the parties prefer.
This marketing agreement also provides for a work on ongoing tasks, which are often required in marketing. It is also suitable for one off projects.
There is no specific laws that regulate a collaboration agreement such as this. This marketing agreement is therefore very comprehensive. It provides a set of ides for you to edit and amend as you see fit, to meet the specific requirements of your deal.
Application and features
- Suitable for use in India and internationally;
- Consists of a large numbers of variables to suit various circumstances and address all eventualities;
- Suitable for any business;
- Comprehensive provisions ensure a transparent agreement;
- User friendly; drawn in plain and simple English.
- Relationship, roles and responsibilities of parties;
- Proprietary rights and license arrangement;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Training, Development and Information;
- Division of Proceeds of Sale;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Mutual Hold Harmless;
- Termination and what happens afterwards;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.