Copyright infringement notice
Our document is a simple, polite, brief, courteous and formal communication sample to warn an alleged copyright
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a simple and courteous letter to warn an alleged copyright violator before initiating a court action for damages that might have been caused. In the event the violator is not a chronic defaulter and has done something without any ulterior intentions, this letter will help resolve the matter without court intervention.
Application and features
- User friendly language without use of any complex legal vocabulary;
- Simple, polite, brief and courteous;
- Suitable for simple and complicated situations.
- Details of violations;
- Identification of your copyright;
- Identity and contact information of the violator;
- Offer of resolution outside the Court and without litigation;
- Identity and contact information of the sender of the communication.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny