Copyright infringement notice
- Length:2 pages (220 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a simple and courteous letter to warn an alleged copyright violator before initiating a court action for damages that might have been caused. In the event the violator is not a chronic defaulter and has done something without any ulterior intentions, this letter will help resolve the matter without court intervention.
Application and features
- User friendly language without use of any complex legal vocabulary;
- Simple, polite, brief and courteous;
- Suitable for simple and complicated situations.
- Details of violations;
- Identification of your copyright;
- Identity and contact information of the violator;
- Offer of resolution outside the Court and without litigation;
- Identity and contact information of the sender of the communication.
All rights reserved