Deed of Lease: Warehouse
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This lease agreement covers warehouse premises in a fairly detailed manner. Best value for money that buys you peace of mind when it is mostly required in a tenancy arrangement. Not one of those run of the mill stuff that is generally created by the typists sitting outside district courts. Though designed primarily to protect the interests of the Landlord, both sides can have a fair deal. Compliance with various statutory regulations including that of environment laws is a complicated exercise and any deviation by the tenant could put the landlord in trouble.
Recent legislative changes place service tax liability in respect of rent on commercial premises. Our document covers the aspect in as best a method as could have been possible and assigns responsibility as appropriate.
Who will use this document?
It is useful for anyone who wants to let out premises for use as warehouse and/or similar purposes.
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- sub letting not allowed;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations;
Content of the Lease:
- compliance with existing rent laws;
- rent: paid monthly in advance;
- retention money; security deposit;
- user charges;
- payment provisions: all payments the tenant might have to make;
- use allowed: including list of prohibited activities;
- premature termination;
- inspection by Lessor; to view or show prospective lenders or buyers;
- rent review;
- condition and repairs;
- insurance: Lessor insures, procedure after termination;
- Dispute resolution.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker