Deed of retirement from partnership
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Deed of Retirement will officially relieve a partner from his responsibilities in a partnership. The document has been drawn to address a situation where the retiring partner leaves voluntarily – there are set procedures if the partner is forced to leave.
The document is fit for use in any kind of partnership business – service, trading or manufacturing irrespective of size of the business or industry type.
This document comes with a supplementary document in the form of a letter of resignation from the outgoing partner, which is helpful in retaining and saving the bonafide character of the arrangement and is useful as a safeguard to a potential post retirement dispute being raised in a court of law by the retiring partner.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect the interests of the partnership business;
- Complete with explanatory notes;
- Real law in plain English.
- Relinquishment by the retiring partner of any property owned by the partnership business;
- New Shareholding pattern in partnership specified;
- Liabilities of the departing and continuing partners clearly defined;
- Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Rights;
- Compensation for retiring partner;
- Power of attorney and undertaking by retiring partner;
- Partnership shares in the new arrangement;
- Banking and accounts;
- Compensation or no compensation as the case may be;
- Dispute resolution;
- Declarations of the retiring partner.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker