- Length:1 pages (373 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document has been drawn to complete relinquishment by "one" future legal heir of a living person who intends to devise succession of a particular property owned/possessed by him in favour of one of his legal heirs within full knowledge of the fact that a Will has also been written by the said owner bequeathing the said property as such. The releaser relinquishes his future rights and interests in a property to be left by the owner in favour of one of the other legal heir or anyone else. Very basic and comprehensive document required to be mandatory registered. Any one wanting to execute or seek a Relinquishment Deed (in futuro) to succeed to or release his share in a property in India, whether residential, commercial or agricultural in the presence of other legal heirs may use this document to complete the formality. This document at times is also defined as Release Deed.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect the interests of the releasers and releasee;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations with minor alterations;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for Relinquishment of succession rights;
- to own, sell, convey and otherwise deal with property;
All rights reserved