Agreement to settle by dispute resolution
- Length:3 pages (550 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This agreement is suitable where the parties of a disputed business relationship wish to reach settlement of their dispute using a mediator. It deals with all of the necessary basic provisions.
Application and features
- Very flexible to suit most situations;
- Suitable for any type of business;
- Suitable for partnerships, businesses between two or more people;
- Explanatory guidance notes included.
- Cost of proceedings;
- Availability of legal advice and counseling;
- Private sessions;
All rights reserved