Domain name sale and transfer agreement
Comprehensive domain name sale agreement to cover the entire process of purchase and sale, protecting the interests of both parties through a trusted third party
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This domain name sale agreement has been drawn to cover the many possible pitfalls in a transaction of this nature. Rights, registrations, payment procedures, can all cause a disaster for one side or the other. Use this agreement to protect your interests. It is suitable for anyone buying or selling one or more domain names.
Application and features
- Fair to both parties, but could be tailored to specific requirements of one side or frequent user;
- Helps both sides get what they expect;
- Sets out payment terms;
- Provides for use of escrow service if required;
- Defined responsibility for re-registration;
- Comprehensive explanatory notes to guide you.
- Defining the subject matter carefully;
- Warranties by owner on registration, ownership, no third party rights and other essential elements;
- Responsibility for re-registration defined;
- Payment procedure set out;
- Rights and obligations of both sides clearly set out;
- Optional break clause;
- Reversion of rights to owner when time is up;
- Appropriate legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny