- Length:28 pages (10000 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document:
Through this document you may also draw ideas to develop new policies and invent methods to motivate your employees into performing better for the organization. The document, essentially, has been drawn for general use in any service/manufacturing/trading organization without any reference to any specific industry segment or sector though minor changes might be necessary for appropriate application.
There cannot be any better value for your money other than what we have provided here.
Who will use this document?
Any person, business or company who employs or wants to employ personnel in various categories may use this document for successful formation and application of a policy manual. Our model policy manual also caters to the knowledge industry.
- explanatory notes guide you to make best use of the document as drawn or to carry out changes to suit peculiar requirement;
- very comprehensive, precise and brief;
- suitable for any size of business and irrespective of any specific industry, however covers white collared jobs only;
- Letter from CEO;
- Acknowledgement by employees;
- Overview of company;
This document includes provisions for:
- Personnel administration;
- Employment classifications;
- Employment policies;
- Disciplinary actions;
- Standards of conduct;
- Salary and deductions;
- Policy for Commissions for sales personnel;
- Performance review;
- Benefits package;
- Holidays and travel policy;
- Medical and Insurance policies;
- Dress code;
- Use of office equipment;
All rights reserved