- Length:2 pages (600 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document:
Employee turnover sometimes causes severe financial losses besides loss of business and/or business opportunity. For the purpose of safeguarding employer interests, it may be relevant to indulge into binding the employees for the sake of discouraging them from frequently changing employment.
Provisions of surety need to be thorough but simple. Complicate formulae lead to misunderstanding. We have provided all the options in different documents. Choose the one that suits best in your agreement with the employee;
Who will use this document?
Any person or company employing or wants to employ persons; and seeks to protect unauthorized and unexpected employee turnover.
- Maximum protection for employer;
- When you are sending an employee on deputation/training abroad;
- Explanatory notes guide you to make best use of the documents as drawn or to carry out changes to suit peculiar requirement;
- Very comprehensive, precise and brief;
- Protects the employer from unexpected employee movement;
- Suitable for any size of business and irrespective of a specific industry.
This document include provisions for:
- Job Description;
- Place of work;
- Amount of surety;
- Period of validity of bond;
- Person as surety;
- Consent of employee;
- Reasonability of the bond;
- Governing law.