End user license agreement (EULA) for software
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document covers the entire aspect of protection of the software from being misused by the buyer and to understand that the user license is for limited purposes and any infringement of the licensing terms may land the buyer in trouble.
If you are selling the software online through the Internet, you only have to design your ordering system in such a way that the buyer has to tick a box prior to ordering, to confirm that he has read these terms and conditions. If you are selling the software on a tangible media, get the buyer to read and sign these terms on a paper while duly identifying the customer.
Application and features
- Comprehensive e-commerce document to address (almost) all eventualities;
- Standard set of non-negotiable “terms and conditions”.
- User friendly, drawn in plain English with no complexities;
- Complete framework to protect your business from litigation and engage in one where the infringement is despite such agreement.
- Definitions of all important terms;
- Software license;
- Limitation of liability;
- Governing law;
- Intellectual property rights;
- Appropriate warranties, exclusions, indemnities.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker