End user license agreement (EULA) for software
- Length:5 pages (1715 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document covers the entire aspect of protection of the software from being misused by the buyer and to understand that the user license is for limited purposes and any infringement of the licensing terms may land the buyer in trouble.
If you are selling the software online through the Internet, you only have to design your ordering system in such a way that the buyer has to tick a box prior to ordering, to confirm that he has read these terms and conditions. If you are selling the software on a tangible media, get the buyer to read and sign these terms on a paper while duly identifying the customer.
Application and features
- Comprehensive e-commerce document to address (almost) all eventualities;
- Standard set of non-negotiable “terms and conditions”.
- User friendly, drawn in plain English with no complexities;
- Complete framework to protect your business from litigation and engage in one where the infringement is despite such agreement.
- Definitions of all important terms;
- Software license;
- Limitation of liability;
- Governing law;
- Intellectual property rights;
- Appropriate warranties, exclusions, indemnities.
All rights reserved