Equipment maintenance contract
- Length:6 pages (1461 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
It is imperative for every business to ensure their equipment is up to date and as effective as possible.
This maintenance agreement sets the terms between the service provider and the business.
Useful for personal or commercial use machinery / equipment or computers as the case may be.
Application and features
- May also be used for single assignment
- Provider to work at owner’s premises
- Very flexible to suit the requirements of either or both parties
- Provides a complete framework
- Protects both sides
- Service provider’s obligations
- Limitation of liabilities
- Charges and payment
- Work obligations
- Termination; Successors and assigns
- Duration of contract
- Dispute resolution
All rights reserved