Family arrangement deed
- Length:4 pages (1156 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This agreement sets the terms between the family and the deceased in the absence of a Will. The document can be used by siblings or other close blood family. The document has been drawn to provide equal importance to the interests of all the parties. It can, however, be altered to favour either of the users.
Application and features
- Designed to cover a unusual situations;
- May be used for single or multiple properties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects and binds all parties;
- Use as is; simply insert names and details of the property.
- Appropriate legal provisions; warranties, exclusions, indemnities;
- Terms of settlement that provide ideas;
- Warranties and representation of the parties;
- Retainer of original documents;
- Successors and assigns;
- Sale of property and division of proceeds.
All rights reserved