Family arrangement deed
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This agreement sets the terms between the family and the deceased in the absence of a Will. The document can be used by siblings or other close blood family. The document has been drawn to provide equal importance to the interests of all the parties. It can, however, be altered to favour either of the users.
Application and features
- Designed to cover a unusual situations;
- May be used for single or multiple properties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects and binds all parties;
- Use as is; simply insert names and details of the property.
- Appropriate legal provisions; warranties, exclusions, indemnities;
- Terms of settlement that provide ideas;
- Warranties and representation of the parties;
- Retainer of original documents;
- Successors and assigns;
- Sale of property and division of proceeds.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny