Family trust deed
- Length:6 pages (1860 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Template of “Deed of Family Trust” is suitable to form a Family Trust by a Joint Family who dedicates its ancestral property to protect, preserve and worship the deity installed in the said ancestral property by way of formation of a Trust as Settlors under three to five trustees who will be conferred powers to arrange and carry out the daily worship of the Deity and hold all the necessary religious festivals and functions according to the custom of the family of the Settlors;
A Family Trust can be formed by executing the deed that we have drawn that goes on to document the establishment of the Trust without the assistance of an attorney;
Stamp Duty on establishment of Trust varies from State to State in India and is payable as per the state's (where the trust is formed and registered) Stamp act. Kindly find out and obtain information about the applicable stamp duty on the date of execution from the local sub-registrar’s office.
Application and features
- The document template is suitable for use in every State of India and gives the widest possible discretion in the exercise of its powers to the Trustees.
- Drawn in plain, user friendly English language;
- Flexible - alternative paragraphs to suit peculiar needs;
- Invaluable user notes to guide you through to successful execution;
- Very comprehensive, covering all required legal provisions;
- Suitable for establishment of any size Trust;
- Objects and Purpose of Trust;
- Powers of Trustees;
- Powers of Settlors;
- Duties of Settlors;
- Exercise of Powers and Discretions by the Trustee;
- Financial Accounts, records and audit;
- Investment of Trust Funds;
All rights reserved