General power of attorney
- Length:2 pages (640 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document is meant to address a peculiar situation when you want to appoint a Power of Attorney for disposal of or selling of a property in India. Very basic and comprehensive document required to be registered.
Who will use this document?
Any one wanting to appoint a General Power of Attorney to dispose of or let out a property in India, whether office, workshop, factory, shop and/or residential.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations.
- Compliance with existing laws;
- Covers all eventualities required to be addressed for appointment of a Power of Attorney;
- To sell, convey and otherwise deal with property;
- To negotiate sale price and enter into sale agreements;
- To execute documents;
- To make covenants regarding the property;
- To make appearance at court or before tribunals;
- To make demand and sue for payment;
- Generally to act as the principal's attorney.
All rights reserved