General power of attorney: sale of property
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is meant to address a peculiar situation when you want to appoint a Power of Attorney for disposal of or selling of a property in India. Very basic and comprehensive document required to be registered.
Who will use this document?
Any one wanting to appoint a General Power of Attorney to dispose of or let out a property in India, whether office, workshop, factory, shop and/or residential.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations.
- Compliance with existing laws;
- Covers all eventualities required to be addressed for appointment of a Power of Attorney;
- To sell, convey and otherwise deal with property;
- To negotiate sale price and enter into sale agreements;
- To execute documents;
- To make covenants regarding the property;
- To make appearance at court or before tribunals;
- To make demand and sue for payment;
- Generally to act as the principal's attorney.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker