- Length:6 pages (1400 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement to lease any type of generator to another business. It will be most commonly used to overcome power supply shortfall and in some circumstances to confirm statutory compliance of not using the power supply for commercial use in notified peak hours.
It has been drawn so as to primarily to protect interest of the lessor. It is not suitable for a lease to a "consumer" because these documents do not provide for the vast amount of consumer protection law.
We have a number of other documents available for the lease of other equipment which are linked below. Choose whichever is most suitable for you.
Application and features
- All usual provisions to protect your interests;
- Sub letting not allowed;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp and registration;
- Fuel expenditure responsibility;
- Maintenance responsibility carefully fixed.
- Compliance with relevant laws;
- Rent payment - monthly in advance;
- Retention Money; Security Deposit;
- premature termination;
- Inspection by Lessor; to view or show prospective lenders or buyers;
- Condition and Repairs;
- Governing law and jurisdiction;
- Operation and safety.