Generator lease agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement to lease any type of generator to another business. It will be most commonly used to overcome power supply shortfall and in some circumstances to confirm statutory compliance of not using the power supply for commercial use in notified peak hours.
It has been drawn so as to primarily to protect interest of the lessor. It is not suitable for a lease to a "consumer" because these documents do not provide for the vast amount of consumer protection law.
We have a number of other documents available for the lease of other equipment which are linked below. Choose whichever is most suitable for you.
Application and features
- All usual provisions to protect your interests;
- Sub letting not allowed;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp and registration;
- Fuel expenditure responsibility;
- Maintenance responsibility carefully fixed.
- Compliance with relevant laws;
- Rent payment - monthly in advance;
- Retention Money; Security Deposit;
- premature termination;
- Inspection by Lessor; to view or show prospective lenders or buyers;
- Condition and Repairs;
- Governing law and jurisdiction;
- Operation and safety.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny