Joint project agreement
This joint venture agreement is suitable where any two businesses join together for a specific project for a specific length of time for the purposes of fulfilling a specific project or business idea.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
A joint venture is a business relationship where two parties pool their skills and resources for a common goal or business. Of course the businesses agree to share associated profits and risks too. There is a host of reasons for entering into a joint venture, for example: to expand the businesses, to make better use of technical expertise, to develop new products or exploit new markets.
The document has been drawn for use between individuals or partnerships, not companies. If you require a corporate joint venture agreement, see the documents linked right.
As drawn, each party is liable on its own share of profit and gets the direct benefit of any tax reliefs. This agreement ensures independence and simplicity.
Application and features
- Very flexible to suit various circumstances and address all eventualities;
- Suitable whether you provide goods or services;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Suitable for both small and large ventures, whether locally or internationally;
- Comprehensive provisions; no short cuts;
- Drawn in plain and simple English;
- Complete with explanatory notes.
- Purpose of the joint venture;
- Percentage of participation;
- Duration and termination;
- Delegation of authority;
- Bank Accounts;
- Accounts: maintenance and audit;
- Dispute resolution;
- Appropriate legal provisions such as warranties, exclusions, indemnities and more;
- Other provisions to protect your interests;
- Explanatory guidance notes.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker