Lease renewal agreement: commercial property
Agreement to renew an existing business or commercial lease agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document sets the terms between a lessor and a lessee who want to extend the lease of a property - commercial or residential. There is little or no statutory regulation relating to an agreement of this nature, so the parties can make more or less what deal they choose.
Application and features
- Ready to use as is, or can be edited to suit the particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Drawn in plain English;
- Complete with explanatory notes.
- Purpose of the agreement;
- Method and revised schedule of validity and amount of rent;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny