- Length:2 pages (348 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document sets the terms between a lessor and a lessee who want to extend the lease of a property - commercial or residential. There is little or no statutory regulation relating to an agreement of this nature, so the parties can make more or less what deal they choose.
Application and features
- Ready to use as is, or can be edited to suit the particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Drawn in plain English;
- Complete with explanatory notes.
- Purpose of the agreement;
- Method and revised schedule of validity and amount of rent;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities.