Master Software Development Agreement
This software development contract has been drawn very comprehensively. Suitable for one time assignment as well as long term business arrangement between a client and a software developer engaged to perform on a variety of computer software development projects.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this Software Development Agreement
One time arrangement providing blanket terms and conditions for recurring performances of the Developer is the concept contemplated by this Agreement. By executing this Master Software Development Agreement, the Client engages a Developer to perform on Software Development projects through Work Statements issued by the Client from time to time as per the needs of the Client.
This document will cater to a long term business arrangement between a Client and a Software Developer engaged to perform on a variety of Computer Software Development projects.
The intention and purpose is to make the document suitable to cover International transactions, however, it can also be used for domestic version of a similar arrangement.
Who will use this document?
- Any business arranging terms with a developer in the foreign / domestic market to provide computer software development services;
- A developer capable of providing such and similar services to a foreign/local company or business in a long term business arrangement and not for one specific project;
- suitable for foreign/domestic business arrangements
- ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties
- comprehensive provisions provide ideas
- simple English and user friendly
- Detailed explanatory notes to help proper execution and implementation
This document includes provisions for:
- Confidentiality and non-compete clauses;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Developer’s warranties and representations;
- Developer’s compensation and payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- Mutual hold harmless;
- Relationship of parties; Indemnity and limitation of liabilities;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc;
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny