Master Software Development Agreement
- Length:11 pages (3150 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this Software Development Agreement
One time arrangement providing blanket terms and conditions for recurring performances of the Developer is the concept contemplated by this Agreement. By executing this Master Software Development Agreement, the Client engages a Developer to perform on Software Development projects through Work Statements issued by the Client from time to time as per the needs of the Client.
This document will cater to a long term business arrangement between a Client and a Software Developer engaged to perform on a variety of Computer Software Development projects.
The intention and purpose is to make the document suitable to cover International transactions, however, it can also be used for domestic version of a similar arrangement.
Who will use this document?
- Any business arranging terms with a developer in the foreign / domestic market to provide computer software development services;
- A developer capable of providing such and similar services to a foreign/local company or business in a long term business arrangement and not for one specific project;
- suitable for foreign/domestic business arrangements
- ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties
- comprehensive provisions provide ideas
- simple English and user friendly
- Detailed explanatory notes to help proper execution and implementation
This document includes provisions for:
- Confidentiality and non-compete clauses;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Developer’s warranties and representations;
- Developer’s compensation and payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- Mutual hold harmless;
- Relationship of parties; Indemnity and limitation of liabilities;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc;
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
All rights reserved