- Length:13 pages (3987 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This comprehensive deed of mortgage sets the terms for the relationship between a Mortgagor and a Mortgagee in respect of a Mortgage secured by Real Estate. This mortgage document, as drawn, safeguards the interests of the Mortgagee. However, there is scope for small edits to favour one party at the expense of the other if that is required.
This mortgage deed agreement is suitable for banks and money lending firms, any person or company in the financing sector, including lawyers and business professionals.
Application and features
- Default in payment of interest;
- Powers on acquisition of property;
- Independence of variations and modifications;
- Very flexible to suit the requirements of either or both parties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both sides.
- All appropriate legal provisions; warranties, exclusions, indemnities and more;
- Obligations of the parties;
- Appointment of Receiver;
- Powers of Receiver;
- Settlement and discharge of security;
- Covenant to pay principal;
- Covenant to pay interest.