Mortgage agreement: secured by property
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This comprehensive deed of mortgage sets the terms for the relationship between a Mortgagor and a Mortgagee in respect of a Mortgage secured by Real Estate. This mortgage document, as drawn, safeguards the interests of the Mortgagee. However, there is scope for small edits to favour one party at the expense of the other if that is required.
This mortgage deed agreement is suitable for banks and money lending firms, any person or company in the financing sector, including lawyers and business professionals.
Application and features
- Default in payment of interest;
- Powers on acquisition of property;
- Independence of variations and modifications;
- Very flexible to suit the requirements of either or both parties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both sides.
- All appropriate legal provisions; warranties, exclusions, indemnities and more;
- Obligations of the parties;
- Appointment of Receiver;
- Powers of Receiver;
- Settlement and discharge of security;
- Covenant to pay principal;
- Covenant to pay interest.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny