Notice for termination of lease agreement: tenant's version
A business or commercial lease agreement must be terminated according to law to ensure that the rights of both parties are extinguished fully. If you are a tenant, use a comprehensive document as this to protect your interests.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document asserts a tenant’s intention of determining the lease of a residential or commercial property. The document has been designed to address the defined specific requirements of the lease agreement about service of notice in the event of a pre-mature termination of lease just to see that the matter does not fall flat in the Court in the case of a dispute arising between the parties for this reason.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Complete with explanatory notes;
- Provides for a refund of security prior to vacation of the property;
- Complies with rent laws.
- Threat to move court as a consequence of non-compliance for the request for refund of security;
- Demand for payment and peaceful vacant possession;
- Communication of premature termination;
- Condition of the premises at time of vacation.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny