- Length:7 pages (2677 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Template of “Deed of Private Trust” is suitable to form a Private Trust by a Settlor who wishes to bring in place a method by which to maintain his wife besides minor and unmarried children by way of formation of a Private Trust with minimum two and upto to five trustees who will be conferred powers to run and manage the private trust.
A Private Trust can be formed by executing the deed that we have drawn and which goes on to document the establishment of the Private Trust without the assistance of an attorney;
Stamp Duty on establishment of Trust varies from State to State in India and is payable as per the state's (where the trust is formed and registered) Stamp act. Kindly find out and obtain information about the applicable stamp duty on the date of execution from the local sub-registrar’s office.
Application and features
- The document template is suitable for use in every State of India and provides for wide discretion in the exercise of powers to the Trustees.
- Drawn in plain, user friendly English language;
- Invaluable user notes to guide you through to successful execution;
- Very comprehensive, covering all required legal provisions;
- Suitable for establishment of any size Trust;
- Formation of Trust;
- Trust Fund;
- Beneficiaries of Trust;
- Powers of Trustees;
- Responsibilities and liabilities of the Trustees;
- Duties of the Trustees;
- Retirement of Trustees;