Product assembly and finishing agreement
This agreement covers an arrangement whereby you have some complete unit or most of the parts and you want some other firm, maybe abroad, to add other parts, mark, pack, and make up ready for the market. It is suitable for any industry from clothing to an industrial gizmo. Specification of work to be attached by you or entered in schedule. Manufacturer may be home or abroad. Professionally drawn and very thorough.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this product assembly and finish agreement
This agreement for manufacture from your parts or materials has been drawn to cover the structure of a complicated deal in simple terms you can edit yourself.
The essence is that you can produce a product but need someone else to add supplementary parts, before it is ready to sell. That other firm will then test, label and pack, before return to you. Maybe you have had your product made abroad and need final stages at home to qualify as “Made in India”.
Your product could be any, from a fashion item to an industrial pump to a food product.
We leave it to you to provide your specification for design, finished product and standards to be achieved along the way.
- Favours you who wants to order the work to be done so puts you in the driving seat
- Takes you logically through the practical provisions you will need
- Assumes your intellectual property is of great value and must be protected
- Suitable for a contract with foreign manufacturer
Contents of this product assembly and finish agreement
The most important provisions are likely to be:
- Warranties by both parties
- Scope of work - what exactly is the deal
- Design reviews, product testing and quality assurance
- Setup costs
- Payment for product development
- Price for quantity
- Packaging and delivery
- Risk and retention of title if they go bust
- Use of sub-contractors
- Confidential Information, including your intellectual property
- Option to terminate on change of control
- Rules for publicity and / or announcements
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker