Property sale agreement: pre sale conditions
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
One of the preliminary steps to re-sale of a Society Flat is an agreement to sell executed between the parties (vendor and the buyer) when the parties have agreed for a price and earnest money has been paid pending final / balance payment and registration of Sale/Transfer documents subject to inspection of due diligence records by the buyer or until formalities relating to bank loans etc. are completed.
This is an agreement that strictly defines the conditions governing the sale of an immoveable property when the parties have finalized the terms of sale and purchase of a Society Flat and the earnest money has been paid;
The document comes with a blank format to execute receipt thus confirming receipt of earnest money by the vendor.
Who will use this document?
- Any one wanting to sell or purchase an immoveable property essentially a Flat in a Cooperative Group Housing Society;
- Property brokers / Real Estate agents can buy once and keep this document handy for repeat usage by their clients.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect interests of both the parties;
- Explanatory notes to cover every aspect including execution etc.;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations like seller being represented by a Power of Attorney;
- User friendly; drawn in plain and simple English;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties.
- Compliance with existing provisions of Contract Law;
- Wide-ranging coverage of all circumstances
- Time essence of the agreement;
- Representations of the vendor;
- Society membership transfer conditions;
- Definite identification of the Flat for sale;
- Proper receipt to confirm earnest money received by the vendor;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker