- Length:2 pages (1823 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
One of the preliminary steps to re-sale of a Society Flat is an agreement to sell executed between the parties (vendor and the buyer) when the parties have agreed for a price and earnest money has been paid pending final / balance payment and registration of Sale/Transfer documents subject to inspection of due diligence records by the buyer or until formalities relating to bank loans etc. are completed.
This is an agreement that strictly defines the conditions governing the sale of an immoveable property when the parties have finalized the terms of sale and purchase of a Society Flat and the earnest money has been paid;
The document comes with a blank format to execute receipt thus confirming receipt of earnest money by the vendor.
Who will use this document?
- Any one wanting to sell or purchase an immoveable property essentially a Flat in a Cooperative Group Housing Society;
- Property brokers / Real Estate agents can buy once and keep this document handy for repeat usage by their clients.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect interests of both the parties;
- Explanatory notes to cover every aspect including execution etc.;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations like seller being represented by a Power of Attorney;
- User friendly; drawn in plain and simple English;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties.
- Compliance with existing provisions of Contract Law;
- Wide-ranging coverage of all circumstances
- Time essence of the agreement;
- Representations of the vendor;
- Society membership transfer conditions;
- Definite identification of the Flat for sale;
- Proper receipt to confirm earnest money received by the vendor;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.