- Length:6 pages (1463 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document has been drawn to help settle terms and conditions for engaging the services of a Resident Representative outside an employment arrangement to address the peculiarities of a manufacturing business marketing its products in domestic and international market;
While engaging a freelancer, you need to define the relationship in a fair and unambiguous manner. Net Lawman document helps you protect the interests of the organization while being fair to the freelancer.
Who will use this document?
Any Company, firm or organization wanting to settle terms of working arrangement with a freelance Resident Representative, who will not be an employee of the organization.
Application and features
- Explanatory notes guide you to make best use of the document as drawn or to carry out changes to suit peculiar requirement;
- Very comprehensive, precise and brief;
- Suitable for any size of business;
- Very specific to the manufacturing industry and wholesale distribution business.
- Status of parties;
- Scope of services;
- Commission and payment terms thereof;
- Non competition;
- Proprietary information and ownership;
- Term and termination;
- Governing law.