Residential tenancy agreement
- Length:7 pages (1880 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This lease agreement covers residential premises. Though designed primarily to protect the interests of the Landlord, both sides can have a fair deal. Compliance with Rent regulations is a complicated exercise. You need to be extra cautious. Hence use only Net Lawman documents for compliance.
One of those detailed Lease Agreements that covers all the possible eventualities that may arise in the landlord-tenant relationship essentially to avoid litigation at a later stage.
Who will use this document?
Any one wanting to let out premises or taking one on lease for residential use.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest.;
- Sub letting not allowed;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including stamp duty and registration;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations.
- Compliance with existing rent laws;
- Rent: paid monthly in advance;
- Security Deposit;
- User charges; Cable etc.
- Payment provisions: all payments the tenant might have to make;
- Use allowed: including list of prohibited activities;
- Premature termination;
- Inspection by Lessor; to view or show prospective lenders or buyers;
- Rent review;
- Condition and Repairs:
- Fittings and Fixtures;
- Insurance: Lessor insures;
- Procedure after termination;
- Dispute resolution.
Reasonably priced and ideal for both landlord and tenant.
All rights reserved