- Length:4 pages (1165 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Very comprehensive Retainer agreement for a freelance developer - negotiate terms and both sides sign it. If you were to have this drafted by your solicitor, it will cost you Rs.10000 minimum and will still omit many of the features that make our retainer agreement so useful. If you are in business of consulting as a freelance developer, you simply cannot do without our retainer agreement. This is also fit to be used as the next step i.e. of retaining the e-commerce professional after completion of the main assignment of creation of website / development of software/ solution / technology and you wish to retain the developer for helping you deal with various issues that may come up in the process of use/operation of the same.
Who will use this document?
- Essentially when you wish to continue with the freelance e-commerce professional whom you hired for a peculiar assignment;
- e-commerce professionals, who want a standard retainer agreement and/or terms and conditions of service. Use of this document is essential.
Application and features
- Comprehensive and suitable for any size of project;
- Covers technical as well as legal issues;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both the parties in the business arrangement;
- Is ideal as a standard retainer contract, which can be used
- Document is written by our solicitor in plain English;
- Comprehensive explanatory notes.
- Provides concisely for responsibility of the parties;
- Payment arrangements;
- Duration and termination;
- Time devoted by consultant;
- Place where services will be rendered;
- Additional work;
- Limitation of liability;
- Dispute resolution;
- Appropriate legal provisions - exclusions, indemnities, etc.
All rights reserved