Retainer agreement: web developer
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Very comprehensive Retainer agreement for a freelance developer - negotiate terms and both sides sign it. If you were to have this drafted by your solicitor, it will cost you Rs.10000 minimum and will still omit many of the features that make our retainer agreement so useful. If you are in business of consulting as a freelance developer, you simply cannot do without our retainer agreement. This is also fit to be used as the next step i.e. of retaining the e-commerce professional after completion of the main assignment of creation of website / development of software/ solution / technology and you wish to retain the developer for helping you deal with various issues that may come up in the process of use/operation of the same.
Who will use this document?
- Essentially when you wish to continue with the freelance e-commerce professional whom you hired for a peculiar assignment;
- e-commerce professionals, who want a standard retainer agreement and/or terms and conditions of service. Use of this document is essential.
Application and features
- Comprehensive and suitable for any size of project;
- Covers technical as well as legal issues;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both the parties in the business arrangement;
- Is ideal as a standard retainer contract, which can be used
- Document is written by our solicitor in plain English;
- Comprehensive explanatory notes.
- Provides concisely for responsibility of the parties;
- Payment arrangements;
- Duration and termination;
- Time devoted by consultant;
- Place where services will be rendered;
- Additional work;
- Limitation of liability;
- Dispute resolution;
- Appropriate legal provisions - exclusions, indemnities, etc.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny