Revenue sharing agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This agreement is suitable for defining and clearly formalizing a relationship between two parties (individuals or business entities) who seek to collaborate with each other to contribute by way of their specific skill sets in a revenue sharing arrangement for performing on and accomplishing a particular project of any nature including in the Information Technology segment;
The one that we have drawn and placed here for download is the one that takes care of every legal and general commercial aspect of an arrangement in a Collaboration or Joint Venture for a particular project while covering all the eventualities of the concept.
The document is suitable for international transactions and is good for indigenous arrangements as well. There is no conflict of jurisdiction and the document can be used by parties living and working in two different jurisdictions.
There is little or no statutory regulation relating to an agreement of this nature, so the parties can make more or less what deal they have chosen.
Any individual person, company or firm arranging terms for a particular project/venture in manufacturing or service industry with another individual, company or firm in India or abroad.
There is no bar for the parties exercising different legal status e.g. an individual entering into an arrangement with a Company or a firm or vice versa.
Application and features
- Consists of a large numbers of variables to suit various circumstances and address all eventualities;
- Suitable for use in service providing, manufacturing and Information Technology segments;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions; no short cuts;
- User friendly; drawn in plain and simple English;
- Can be used for an arrangement between more than two parties;
- Definitions of wide ranging terms used in the agreement;
- Percentages of participation;
- Ownership of works;
- Duration and termination;
- Non-disclosure of Confidential Information;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Representation and warranties of the parties;
- Dispute resolution and other miscellaneous provisions.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny