- Length:8 pages (2297 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This agreement is suitable for defining and clearly formalizing a relationship between two parties (individuals or business entities) who seek to collaborate with each other to contribute by way of their specific skill sets in a revenue sharing arrangement for performing on and accomplishing a particular project of any nature including in the Information Technology segment;
The one that we have drawn and placed here for download is the one that takes care of every legal and general commercial aspect of an arrangement in a Collaboration or Joint Venture for a particular project while covering all the eventualities of the concept.
The document is suitable for international transactions and is good for indigenous arrangements as well. There is no conflict of jurisdiction and the document can be used by parties living and working in two different jurisdictions.
There is little or no statutory regulation relating to an agreement of this nature, so the parties can make more or less what deal they have chosen.
Any individual person, company or firm arranging terms for a particular project/venture in manufacturing or service industry with another individual, company or firm in India or abroad.
There is no bar for the parties exercising different legal status e.g. an individual entering into an arrangement with a Company or a firm or vice versa.
Application and features
- Consists of a large numbers of variables to suit various circumstances and address all eventualities;
- Suitable for use in service providing, manufacturing and Information Technology segments;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions; no short cuts;
- User friendly; drawn in plain and simple English;
- Can be used for an arrangement between more than two parties;
- Definitions of wide ranging terms used in the agreement;
- Percentages of participation;
- Ownership of works;
- Duration and termination;
- Non-disclosure of Confidential Information;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Representation and warranties of the parties;
- Dispute resolution and other miscellaneous provisions.