Revocation of will
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
As the title above suggests, this document template is designed to be used for revocation of a Will already executed by the testator either for changing to another Will or having made a decision not to leave a Will at all;
This basic and comprehensive draft of a revocation is ready to be filed for registration; there are no cumbersome procedures involved. Just take a print-out and use.
Kindly take note that if the Will sought to be revoked was a registered one; the revocation should be registered as well.
Who will use this document?
Anyone wanting to revoke his/her last Will and testament.
Application and features
- Simple user friendly language without use of complex legalese;
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for registration;
- Covers all eventualities required to be addressed in a revocation of Will.
- Compliance with existing laws;
- Identification by and signature of witnesses;
- Specific and categorical identification of the Will to be revoked.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny