- Length:1 pages (165 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
As the title above suggests, this document template is designed to be used for revocation of a Will already executed by the testator either for changing to another Will or having made a decision not to leave a Will at all;
This basic and comprehensive draft of a revocation is ready to be filed for registration; there are no cumbersome procedures involved. Just take a print-out and use.
Kindly take note that if the Will sought to be revoked was a registered one; the revocation should be registered as well.
Who will use this document?
Anyone wanting to revoke his/her last Will and testament.
Application and features
- Simple user friendly language without use of complex legalese;
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for registration;
- Covers all eventualities required to be addressed in a revocation of Will.
- Compliance with existing laws;
- Identification by and signature of witnesses;
- Specific and categorical identification of the Will to be revoked.