Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Use this document template to revoke a Power of Attorney earlier executed for appointing an attorney. This document is useful in revoking all types of Power of Attorney – be it Special Power of Attorney or General Power of Attorney.
Who will use this document?
Any person, being an executant of a Power of Attorney, wanting to cancel it with prospective effect. Only pre-requisite is that the power of attorney sought to be revoked should not be irrevocable by creation.
Application and features
- Spells out very specific reference to the power of attorney sought to be revoked;
- Accurate, brief and comprehensive;
- Suitable for simple or complicated matters;
- This is a generic legal document in MS Word Format, and is not specific to any country, province, or region;
- Identity and personal information of the executant and attorney;
- Provision for specific information of the purpose;
- Revocation of power of the attorney very clearly and specifically defined;
- No reasons required to be specified.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny