Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Length:1 pages (115 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Use this document template to revoke a Power of Attorney earlier executed for appointing an attorney. This document is useful in revoking all types of Power of Attorney – be it Special Power of Attorney or General Power of Attorney.
Who will use this document?
Any person, being an executant of a Power of Attorney, wanting to cancel it with prospective effect. Only pre-requisite is that the power of attorney sought to be revoked should not be irrevocable by creation.
Application and features
- Spells out very specific reference to the power of attorney sought to be revoked;
- Accurate, brief and comprehensive;
- Suitable for simple or complicated matters;
- This is a generic legal document in MS Word Format, and is not specific to any country, province, or region;
- Identity and personal information of the executant and attorney;
- Provision for specific information of the purpose;
- Revocation of power of the attorney very clearly and specifically defined;
- No reasons required to be specified.
All rights reserved