- Length:3 pages (830 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Deed for sale of agricultural property comprehensively covers the terms and conditions governing such sale within India. The document has been drawn to cover all eventualities in the concept and is fairly comprehensive in terms of accuracy, completeness, and legal substance.
Use this to avoid being taken for a ride by middle men, brokers, unqualified drafters and agents who seek to create one without any legal knowledge, experience or guidance behind them.
Any one wanting to sell or purchase an agricultural or farm land can use this document.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover important issues;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- compliance with existing laws;
- wide-ranging coverage of all circumstances;
- details of the history of title of property;
- Price; Payment details;
- Representations of the seller to confirm no encumbrances etc.