- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document of Will is meant to be used for the testator bequeathing his self acquired immoveable property in favour of one of his legal heirs after the first Will had been written by way of which all the other existing assets and properties owned/possessed by the testator until then have already been devised.
This is a very basic and comprehensive draft of a Second Will without affecting the existence of a Will already executed and is ready to be filed for registration; there are no cumbersome procedures for getting the Will registered.
The document provides ideas and starting points for many issues that may be unique to your circumstance; effecting additions will come naturally when you read the document and sit down to finally write the Will.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed in a Will;
- compliance with existing laws even in respect of execution;
- the document has been drawn to deal with agricultural property acquired subsequent to the execution of a Will and the said property is now proposed to be devised in favour of only one legal heir ignoring the others;
- with minor alterations, however, the document can be made suitable to address a situation where the property involved or sought to be devised by way of this Will is not agricultural but residential or commercial as such or for that matter a moveable property or other asset etc.
- identification by and signature of witnesses;
- clear identification of property, assets and bank accounts as well as intended successor;
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny