- Length:12 pages (2640 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
There are not many legal implications that govern the drafting of the agreement of this nature. Well precisely the one which we introduce here. The only important issue is that the agreement must cover all aspects in the concept of providing search engine optimization services of a website. This document provides a good basic template and will help you as a reminder to settle the terms.
Who will use this document?
Anyone who owns a website or the System Administrator of a website who is in the process of settling terms to engage a provider of search engine optimization services.
Application and features
- Both sides get what is expected
- Can be amended to suit specific requirements of any one side or a frequent user
- Payment terms set out clearly
- Protection of the Owner against lack of results by the service provide
- Defined responsibility for achievement of ranking, keywords etc
- Ownership of information that is collected
- Duration and termination
- Written reports by the service provider
- Time as essence of the contract
- Not to solicit customers
- Force majeure
- Payment procedure
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Appropriate warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc