Service contract agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This corporate contracting agreement sets the terms between any company and contractor who has the specific skills required for either a single task or ongoing work.
As drawn, the document stipulates that the company the company will provide all technical publications, machine time, administrative services and supplies necessary to support contractor.
This document is suitable for any task which requires a contractor apart from: Computer Software development; Data Processing; Data Entry; Maintenance services such as electrical, air conditioning, plumbing, house keeping, Computer Hardware maintenance, etc., and many other similar businesses in the service providing segment.
Application and features
- Comprehensive provisions to comply with Company law regulations;
- Suitable adaptable for services in a contractual arrangement;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved.
- Company’s rights and responsibilities;
- Contractor’s rights and responsibilities;
- Accounting, compensation and payment terms;
- Ownership of works;
- Copyrights and IPR;
- Limitation of liability;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions;
- Dispute Resolution.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny