Service contract agreement
- Length:12 pages (3570 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This corporate contracting agreement sets the terms between any company and contractor who has the specific skills required for either a single task or ongoing work.
As drawn, the document stipulates that the company the company will provide all technical publications, machine time, administrative services and supplies necessary to support contractor.
This document is suitable for any task which requires a contractor apart from: Computer Software development; Data Processing; Data Entry; Maintenance services such as electrical, air conditioning, plumbing, house keeping, Computer Hardware maintenance, etc., and many other similar businesses in the service providing segment.
Application and features
- Comprehensive provisions to comply with Company law regulations;
- Suitable adaptable for services in a contractual arrangement;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved.
- Company’s rights and responsibilities;
- Contractor’s rights and responsibilities;
- Accounting, compensation and payment terms;
- Ownership of works;
- Copyrights and IPR;
- Limitation of liability;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions;
- Dispute Resolution.
All rights reserved